Worship Run Through For Principles:
- 10am at St. Mark's Lutheran (1111 O'farrell)
Opportunities to Serve:
- Volunteer at the Free Farm, a community garden in the lot where St. Paulus Lutheran Church used to reside before it burned down in the late 90's. Volunteers are needed from 10am - 2pm. Vegan lunch is provided. Contact email@example.com if you are coming with a group larger than 3 so we can have enough lunch for everyone. Location: the corner of Eddy and Gough in San Francisco.
- Help feed 200+ homeless and hungry individuals at Welcome's Saturday Community Dinner. Volunteers are needed from 4:30pm - 7pm to help serve food, to eat with guests and to help with clean up. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like more information. Location: Old First Presbyterian Church (at the corner of Van Ness and Sacramento). Parking is free with validation for volunteers who park at the Old First Parking Garage.
Sunday July 25th
- 2:30 pm - Press Conference in the O'Farrell entrance lobby to the Urban Life Center
- 3 pm - 3:45 pm - Healing Prayer at the "Easter Fire" in front of the church steps
- 3:15 pm - Clergy and faith leaders processing gather along with those bringing banners in their designated places (see volunteers at Welcome Table)
- 3:30 pm - Photo of everyone participating and processing at the plaza of St. Mark's square
- 3:30 pm - Gay/Lesbian Freedom Band begins playing at the front steps of St. Mark's
- 3:30 pm - Special Music begins inside St. Mark's
- 3:50 pm - Procession forms
- 4 pm - Service Begins. Featuring the Oakland-East Bay Gay Men's Chorus.
- After the Service - Reception
- 7-10 pm Extending the Welcome - a fundraiser for the Welcome Ministry (a local homeless ministry where the Rev. Megan Rohrer serves). Location: 631 Ofarrell at the Hamilton Ballroom.